Join the Humane Society of Charles County for the 2016 Poster Contest “We’re Better Together!”
All Elementary, Middle & High School Students are encouraged to submit their drawings with inks, felt markers, crayons, paintings, prints, collages or mixed media posters by April 15, 2016.
- All entries must reflect the contest theme “We’re Better Together!”
- Each entry must be the original work of the student. (No groups or partnered projects please.)
- The work can be done in the form of paintings, prints, drawings with inks, felt markers or crayons, collages or mixed media.
- The poster size should be no smaller than 12 inches x 12 inches and no larger than 22 inches by 28 inches.
- All entries will become property of The Humane Society of Charles County, where winners will be displayed.
- Judging will be held at The Humane Society of Charles County, on Friday, May 6, 2016, from 1:00pm – 8:00pm and will be open to the public.
- All entries must have a completed registration form securely taped to the back of each poster. (Without this form, posters cannot be judged)
- All entries must be received by April 15, 2016.2950 for each 1st place Middle & High School Winner
- Birthday Parties at the Humane Society for Elementary School Winner
- Certificates for all Entries!
Judging will be held on May 6, from 1-8pm at the Humane Society of Charles County