Dear Adopter – We have exciting news!
The Petco Foundation, in partnership with Petco, will be granting more than $750,000 to animal welfare organizations like ours during their annual Holiday Wishes campaign.
We have a chance to win $100,000, but we need your help!
Your role is simple: Share your story of love!
The Petco Foundation wants to know all the ways, big and small, that the love of your adopted pet has changed your life for the better. Share your story, along with photos and/or video, illustrating how your pet brings more joy to your life each day.
How to Participate:
1. Write your story of love in 500 words or fewer.
2. Include a photo of your pet by him/herself, a photo of you or your family with your pet and up to two other photos to illustrate how your pet has changed your life.
3. Submit your story and photos at http://www.petcofoundation.org/holidaywishes by Saturday, September 30th at 11:59pm CST.
4. Include our organization’s contact information so that we can be eligible for a grant award!
- The Humane Society of Charles County
- EIN 521212430
- Executive Director, Starla Raiborn
- Executive Director Phone 301-645-8181 and email SRaiborn@humanesocietycc.org
5. Wait until the Holiday Season to hear if your story is selected as a winner! Finalists receive a Petco gift card (up to $1,000) and the organization they adopted from receives a grant up to $100,000! Your pet may also be selected to be featured in the 2019 Petco Foundation Calendar, sold in Petco stores nationwide!
For more information on the Petco Foundation Holiday Wishes campaign, visit petcofoundation.org/holidaywishes. Join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram by using #HolidayWishes.
Help make our Holiday Wishes come true!