Adopt a Dog
Thank you for choosing adoption! We hope that you will find a pet that will become a long time member of your family! Look below at the dogs currently available for adoption. We encourage you to visit our shelter often to interact with our dogs. Please understand that some dogs are a little overwhelmed in this new scary environment and may exhibit a hard time adjusting with all of the new sights and sounds.
Some things to consider before adopting.
- Adopting a new dog is a long commitment
- Make sure all family members are on board with a new dog
- While visiting the shelter, keep in mind that it is a stressful place for dogs and they might not show well
- We encourage you take a dog for a walk
- Read up on what to do before & after you adopt a new dog HERE
- Don’t see what you are looking for, consider a local area rescue
- If you are ready to peak at all our adoptable dogs… just scroll down… See one you like and wish to submit an adoption application — Click the “Apply for Adoption” for that specific dog.
*****NEW****** ALL DOGS are required to leave the shelter once adopted on a leash/collar. When adopting a dog, please bring these items with you. However, if you do not have them, NO WORRIES — we’ve got your Leash/Collar available for purchase. Help the shelter, help the pets by purchasing a dog leash and collar, or a cat collar!
Dog collar $15 (all sizes)
Dog leash $10