2019 POSTER CONTEST (NOW EXTENDED THROUGH APRIL 27th)!!!
This year, we are inviting all members of our community to create a poster portraying part of the Humane Society of Charles County’s mission.
The poster contest is open to all residents in our community. Students entering Kindergarten through 12th grade in the Fall of 2018, Young Adults (18-22) and Adults (23 & older) are eligible to enter.
January 1, 2019 – April 27, 2019 (EXTENDED)!!! Get those posters in by April 27th!!!!!. The 2019 Poster Contest starts January 1, 2019! Deadline to post mark or drop off posters to the shelter location (71 Industrial Park Drive, Waldorf, MD) is April 22, 2019.
Winners will be notified by May 14, 2019, and will be invited to the Awards Ceremony. The Awards Ceremony will be hosted by the Humane Society of Charles County on Saturday, May 18, 2019, at the Waldorf West Library
“Don’t Shop….. Adopt!”
RULES & INFORMATION:
- All entries must reflect the contest theme “Don’t Shop….Adopt!”
- Each entry must be the original work of the student. (No groups or partnered projects please.)
- The work can be done in the form of paintings, prints, drawings with inks, felt markers or crayons, collages or mixed media.
- The poster size should be 11″ by 17″ horizontal or vertical.
- All entries will become property of The Humane Society of Charles County, where winners will be displayed.
- CLICK HERE to print out the PDF for the Rules & Instructions
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF POSTERS & JUDGING:
- All poster contest entries must be received or postmarked by April 27, 2019.
- Judging for this years’ poster contest will be held online. When all of the entries have been received, we will provide photos of each poster.
- All entries must have a completed registration form securely taped to the back of each poster. Without this form, posters cannot be judged)
To register your poster — PLEASE CLICK HERE