Healthy Pet Clinic
Upcoming Healthy Pet Clinics:
- Friday February 5th
- Friday February 19th
**PLEASE NOTE** They will NOT be walk-in style. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
This clinic will be held by appointment only. This is to prioritize the safety of our clients and staff during the COVID-19 epidemic. We will announce when our clinic will go back to taking walk-ins. Until otherwise noted, all upcoming Healthy Pet Clinics will still occur every other Friday and select Sundays, but by appointment only.
In addition to our clinic being by appointment only, we are also taking the following precautions:
- Mask required for all clients.
- Patient check-in and -out will continue outdoors in the clinic yard.
- Owners will not be allowed inside the clinic unless absolutely necessary.
- Staff will wear a mask at all times when interacting with clients while also maintaining a safe social distance (6ft or greater).
- Pet owners who are sick are asked to stay home and either reschedule or have a family member bring in the pet.
- All pens, clipboards, etc will be sanitized with an approved disinfectant before reuse.
If you are a current client (pet seen at HSCC within the past 12 months) and need to purchase heartworm, flea, or tick prevention – call us at 301-645-8181 or visit our Online Vet Store.
The Humane Society of Charles County also offers Flea and Tick Preventative Treatments for Dogs (Vectra 3D) and Cats (Catego). For information about each product, check out the links below:
Catego – Flea & Tick treatment for Cats & Kittens: Catego.com
Vectra 3D- Flea & Tick Treatment for Dogs & Puppies: Vectra 3D.com
Milbeguard Heartworm Preventative Treatment for Dogs* :Milbeguard.com