***Upcoming Rabies Clinic: SATURDAY MAY 8TH 2021***
COVID Safety Precautions in place - See Below
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Arrive early and expect to wait in line, we often serve upwards of 100 pets during these clinics.
If you prefer a timed appointment for your pet, visit the Healthy Pet Clinic tab to make an appointment for a Friday clinic.
Payment required at time of service (cash and card accepted)
Rabies (1 or 3* Year) $12.00
Microchip - Only $15 through May 31st 2021!
Topical Flea/Tick Prevention $8-$30 (depending on size/quantity)
County License $5.00 Spayed/Neutered, $25 Intact
Charles County requires a license for all cats & dogs
*For a 3 Year Rabies Vaccine you must bring a current Rabies Certificate - no exceptions
Pets must be leashed or in a carrier and under control at all time - no exceptions
Pets must be in good health. Veterinarian reserves the right to turn animals away if they do not appear healthy enough to be vaccinated.
No exams. No nail trims. No additional services or vaccines offered other than those listed above.
- MASK REQUIRED at all times - indoor and outdoor
- Single-file line with at least 6ft of space between all patrons
- Respect all line and building boundaries as created by HSCC
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customer use
- NO EXCEPTIONS - non-compliant customers will be turned away.