***Upcoming Rabies Clinic: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 7th 2020***
COVID Safety Precautions in place – See Below
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Payment required at time of service (cash and card accepted)
Rabies (1 or 3* Year) $12.00
Topical Flea/Tick Prevention $8-$30 (depending on size/quantity)
County License $5.00 Spayed/Neutered, $25 Intact
Charles County requires a license for all cats & dogs
*For a 3 Year Rabies Vaccine you must bring a current Rabies Certificate – no exceptions
Pets must be leashed or in a carrier and under control at all time – no exceptions
Pets must be in good health. Veterinarian reserves the right to turn animals away if they do not appear healthy enough to be vaccinated.
No exams. No nail trims. No additional services or vaccines offered other than those listed above.
- MASK REQUIRED at all times – indoor and outdoor
- Single-file line with at least 6ft of space between all patrons
- Respect all line and building boundaries as created by HSCC
- Hand sanitizer will be available for customer use
- NO EXCEPTIONS – non-compliant customers will be turned away.