Adopt a Dog
Some things to consider before adopting:
- Adopting a new dog is a long commitment.
- Make sure all family members are on board with a new dog.
- While visiting the shelter, keep in mind that it is a stressful place for dogs and they might not show well.
- We encourage you to take a dog for a walk.
- Read up on what to do before & after you adopt a new dog.
- Once you adopt your perfect friend, we have a Post Adoption Seminar we offer, free of charge, to help make the transition into your home as smooth as possible.
- If you don’t see what you are looking for, consider a local rescue.