Healthy Pet Clinic
The HSCC Healthy Pet Clinics are a perfect way to keep your pets healthy and up to date on essential preventative care at affordable costs. All Healthy Pet Clinics are by appointment only in order to provide your pet with the very best service. Appointments can be made by clicking the scheduling button and following directions to schedule a time slot at the next available clinic.
We are only in the office Monday thru Thursday from 8am to 6pm. If you leave a message by phone or email we will get back to you during office hours. Pets who are boarding with us must be current on vaccines, however surgical procedures can not be done during a boarding stay. We try to have several healthy pet clinics a month which is a good time to get your pet updated on vaccines prior to boarding with us.
Healthy Pet Clinic Details
- Sunday Healthy Pet Clinics offer all services except Nail Trims and Comprehensive exams.
- Wednesday Healthy Pet Clinics offer all services except Comprehensive exams.
- To schedule an appointment please click the Healthy Pet scheduling link.
- If you try to make an appointment and no dates show up then we are booked up. Just keep checking the website as we are unable to keep a cancelation list.
- There is a $20 office visit charged for every pet seen at the healthy pet clinics. There is a $20 deposit that will be applied to the balance at the time of service. It is non-refundable and will be converted to a donation if you do not keep your appointment.
- If your pet is having any problems such as ear issues, skin issues, eye issues, etc. you MUST take your pet to a regular facility. This is a HEALTHY PET clinic only.
- Heartworm Preventatives: You must show proof that your pet has either been on a heartworm preventative year-round or has had a negative test within 1 month.
- If you are requesting a Lyme vaccine or Feline Leukemia vaccine, you must show proof of a previous vaccine or negative test within 2 months. You can now upload these documents.
- Please pay attention to the clinic you are signing up for. If you select something on the list that is not offered at the clinic you signed up for it WILL NOT be done.
- For help scheduling an appointment please call 301-645-8181 x115
**IF YOU PURCHASED A 2022 CALENDAR FROM THE US PLEASE DISREGARD THE PRE-PRINTED HEALTHY PET CLINIC AND RABIES CLINIC DATES AS THEY ARE NOT ACCURATE
Upcoming Healthy Pet Clinics
SPECIAL CLINIC: MONDAY AUGUST 29,2022 We are doing a Sick Pet Clinic. This clinic is not for chronic conditions (on-going long term). This clinic is mostly for animals who need senior bloodwork and owners can't afford it at a regular clinic. It is also for recent ear issues, eye issues, skin issues, recent mass growth etc. A comprehensive exam fee of $50.00 will be charged for all animals. Please print the Sick Pet Clinic form at the time you make your appointment. An estimate can be given prior to the treatment of animals. No vaccines or nail trims. You will need to email us at email@example.com with what is going on with your animal, and we can email you an estimate based on the basics of what is going on with your pet. These appointments are 30 min each per animal, and the clinic is from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. A comprehensive exam of $50 is automatically charged per pet.
No exams or nail trims on Sunday clinic dates. The clinics that offer these services are marked as such.
***If no dates or times show up then we are fully booked. Check back around the middle of the month for the following month's schedule***
Current Healthy Pet Clinic Prices
|Office visit Fee (automatic)||$20|
|Canine Distemper DA2PP vaccine||$29|
|Canine Distemper DA2PP w/Lepto Vaccine||$35|
|Bordetella (kennel cough)||$29|
|Feline Distemper FVCRP vaccine||$29|
|Feline Leukemia vaccine||$29|
|Lyme vaccine (dogs only)||$29|
|Heartworm test (dogs)||$30|
|4Dx Heartworm test||$35|
|Cat Fiv/Felv test||$40|
|Milbeguard Heartworm prevention (dogs only)||$6 months for $30|
|Vectra 3D Flea/Tick prevention for dogs||$15 or 3/$32 + tax|
|Catego Flea/Tick prevention for cats||$10 or 3/$22 + tax|
|Pre-surgical bloodwork basic panel||$95|
|Pre-surgical bloodwork senior panel||$160|
If you need a copy of your medical records please select the button below and it will be emailed to you or can be texted to you.